Temporary and Long-Term Accomodation for your Staff
Forbes Place provides a comfortable and cost-effective alternative to hotel accommodation for your employees. We have a wide range of stylishly furnished studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom townhouses available to rent in Dyce, Aberdeen.
Forbes Place is ideal temporary accommodation for short-term stays during travel and training periods. It’s also excellent for longer stays and for relocating staff until they find permanent accommodation.
As our Lettings Manager Mandy explains: “For companies looking to invest in the long-term lease of a number of properties for employees’ use, Forbes Place offers managed homes which are maintained by Dandara Living on behalf of the owner – removing the uncertainty associated with leasing individually owned properties or booking hotel rooms.”
Further to this, our rental accommodation includes a range of services to make life easier for your employees. Our rental apartments and townhouses provide them with a comfortable home-from-home where they can relax at the end of the working day.
Why choose Dandara Living?
How can our staff accommodation benefit your business?
- Improved attraction and retention is an added bonus when offering an employment package to a potential new employee.
- Decreased downtime when a new employee relocates to Aberdeen. This way they have more time to focus on their new role.
- Reduced cost and improved flexibility. Renting with Dandara Living removes the challenges of securing high quality temporary accommodation and hotel rooms in Aberdeen. We provide greater flexibility and cost effectiveness.
- Professional management service throughout tenancy that helps keep your employees satisfied during their relocation period.
- We can offer discounted rates, as well as workplace and airport transfers and housekeeping check-in/check-out cleaning services. It’s all part of our bespoke service.
We can tailor a solution to your business needs
For more information on our temporary accommodation packages call us on 01224 515 121 or email email@example.com.